Professional Carpet Cleaning Company
Most of us probably vacuum carpeted areas in our homes and businesses once or twice per week. It removes most of the dirt, pollen, pet hair, and lots of other contaminants from the surface of your carpeting or area rug. But over time, dirt particles get lodged deep into the carpet fibers, particularly in the high traffic areas. Someone spills coffee or vine on the carpet, or your pet has an "accident" right in the middle of your living room. In these situations, vacuuming alone will not be able to solve all the issues. To keep your carpet clean and sanitary, and improve the quality of the air you breathe, we suggest contacting your local carpet cleaning company.
With so many different choices to pick from, sometimes it's hard to select the right carpet cleaning service. That is why My Carpet Cleaning should be the obvious choice when it comes to hiring a professional, highly rated carpet cleaning company. We use safe, ECO-friendly products, professional equipment, and carpet manufacturers preferred cleaning methods.
Regular carpet cleaning or steam cleaning, using the correct techniques and cleaning solutions, not only makes your carpets look new and bright but also kills germs, dust mites, removes pollen, and other pollutants. Steam cleaning also extends the carpet's life and does not void the manufacturer's warranty.
reasons to have your carpets and area rugs professionally steam-cleaned:
• Steam cleaning uses equipment that transmits hot water deep into carpet fibers to eliminate dust and debris build-up. This heated treatment kills germs, bacteria, and extracts allergens that dwell in your carpet fibers.
• Steam cleaning is affordable and suitable for use on all types of fabrics and color-schemes. It does not void a manufactures warranty when applied by a professional carpet cleaning company.
• My Carpet Cleaning uses only environmentally safe products that are suitable for small children, pets, or those suffering from allergies.
• Steam cleaning is a gentle, yet effective cleaning method that ensures your carpets and rugs will last longer than traditional vacuuming and spot cleaning.
• Stem-cleaning is the preferred carpet cleaning method among carpet and rug makers and suppliers.