Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning Services You Can Trust
At My Carpet Cleaning, we recommend hiring a professional upholstery cleaning services at least once a year to remove contaminants and revive and enhance the look of your furnishings. Upholstery fabrics can be delicate, and that is why you should only hire professional upholstery cleaners to get the job done right. Our upholstery cleaning technicians will carefully examine your furniture, determine its fiber type, colorfastness, and staining, and decide on specific steps to take. We use cleaning solutions formulated for particular fabric types to prevent any damage to your furniture.
With everyday use, even well-cared-for furniture can start looking old, tired, and worn down. Upholstery can trap dirt, body oils, dead skin cells, and other contaminants, making your couches and mattresses an ideal breeding ground for dust mites, bad smells, unsightly stains, and more.
If you're looking for upholstery cleaning, sectional or sofa cleaning, mattress cleaning, or any other upholstered furniture cleaning in Chicago, we are the area's leading choice. No matter if you live in Chicago or the suburbs, if you need your upholstery cleaned, we've got your back. Contact us today (847) 994-1171 or schedule a cleaning online.
How to Maintain the Look and Feel of Your Upholstered Furniture
• Keep your furniture and fabrics away from direct sunlight to prevent fading and fraying, particularly with natural materials like silk and cotton.
• Vacuum your upholstered furniture and curtains every week to eliminate loose dust and dirt. Frequent vacuuming helps prevent dirt and grime from getting further embedded in fabrics.
• Rotating cushions frequently helps them retain their shape and keeps cushions looking newer longer. Cushions can experience premature wear and tear if they are not rotated often.
• Spot clean using a soft damp cloth or gently blot away spills using a towel (taking care not to rub)! Better yet, protect your fabrics ahead of time using a stain guard.
• We recommend enlisting the help of a professional upholstery cleaning company annually (sometimes more frequently) to clean your upholstery items.