Leave your carpet stains to us
If you have kids and pets in your house, you'll likely start noticing stains on your carpet or upholstery. Most stains occur from pet urine, beverages, or anything spilled in a high volume in one concentrated spot. Unfortunately, when stains happen, they are generally treated with a store-bought chemical compound that isn't made to remove the stain at hand. Many times the result is permanent discoloration of the carpet fibers or textile. My Carpet cleaning practices stain removal, whether it is from carpets or upholstery. No matter your stain nature or how long it has been on the carpet or your sofa, we are fully equipped to handle even the most stubborn stains.
Like carpet, upholstered furniture gets its share of food stains, pet accidents, pencil marks, etc. It's virtually impossible to keep the surface spill and stain-free. Our professionals can safely remove most of the stains from the furniture without damaging delicate fabrics. My carpet cleaning safely removes stains from silk, wool, rayon, and other hard-to-clean materials. After cleaning and stain removal, we recommend treating carpet and upholstery with a fabric protector to prevent future stains.
Contact your local carpet cleaning company if your carpets or upholstery are dirty and stained. We will gladly answer all your questions and schedule a free estimate.
Tips for Stain Removal
• Be quick; treat the stain before it gets absorbed into the fabric. Fresh stains are generally easy to remove.
• Ensure you follow the directions if you decide to use any stain removal products. Not following the manufacturer's recommendations may lead to a more extensive problem than a simple stain.
• Do not mix two diferent stain removal products. Mixing unknown chemicals can produce harmfull fumes, or cause poor cleaning results.
• Test any stain remover on a hidden area or some inconspicuous spot, to make sure you're not going to damage the fibers.
• Stain removal requires patients. Sometimes you'll have to repeat process multiple times to fully remove the stain.
• And lastly do not forget to thoroughly wash or rinse treated area to remove any stain remover residue from the fabric or carpet.